sign up using your fitness passport
casual, direct debit, short term and fitness passport.
All of our memberships options can be purchASED AT THE FRONT DESK BEFORE ANY SESSION
No bookings required.
Casual sessions and 10-class pass can be purchased at the front desk on arrival, Walk-In’s welcome.
$17 casual visit
$155 10 class pass
short term membership
Membership starts from date of purchase and includes unlimited access to all classes on the timetable. Membership cannot be placed on hold. No refunds, discounts or payment plans available.
$155 1 month membership
$460 3 month membership
direct debit membership
Unlimited access to all classes on the timetable. Your first direct debit will occur within 5 days of signing up. Ezidebit fees apply
Other applicable fees from Ezidebit: $5.50 set up fee, $1.00 fee per transaction. Direct debit memberships cannot be transferred to another person and fees apply for early exit of contract.
$37/wk 6 month membership (or $900 upfront)
$35/wk 12 month membership (or $1700 upfront)
Fitness with Zoe
Whether training alone or in a small group, our personal trainers will help you achieve your health and fitness goals.
We ensure that you get the very best from each workout, tailoring the session around you and offering the support, advice and inspiration you need to keep you motivated. We highly recommend a one-on-one training session to anyone that is new to exercising and wants to learn the basics before starting.
To join our studio using your fitness passport all you need to do is fill out the online waiver below and then you will receive an email login within 48 hours so you can book in for any session you wish to attend.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Fitness Passport Details
- -You must sign in at the front desk to every class you have booked in for.
- Your fitness passport membership must NOT be expired or invalid, You are required to present your card to our staff
- Challenges, Workshops, special events and any additional services are not covered under fitness passport.
- Minimum age 18
- Existing injuries, illnesses or medical conditions?
You are required to be cleared for exercise by your physician before you begin training at Fitness with Zoe, a medical clearance may be required in some cases. You must inform trainers of your injuries, illnesses and medical conditions before you begin every session.
- Fill out our online Fitness Passport Waiver form before you attend your first class and follow the email/ sms prompts.
- If you can’t attend you must cancel the class you have booked, if you do not cancel your class multiple times in a row you may receive a suspension.
- WAITLIST- Some of the popular classes have waitlist, but if you add your name to a waitlist and someone drops out you will be automatically marked as booked in so just check up on the status through your online log in. If you can’t make a class just remove your name from the waitlist.
- What to bring- You will need a water and towel at every class, We have a change room and toilet.