As of September 2019 Fitness with Zoe is part of fitness passport program. We have 30 sessions a week with morning, afternoon and evening classes going, We are open everyday except Sunday.
All you need to do is fill out the online waiver below and then you will receive an email login within 48 hours so you can book in for any session you wish to attend, you can attend as many sessions as you like every week 🙂
- You must sign in at the front desk to every class you have booked in for.
- Your fitness passport membership must NOT be expired or invalid, You are required to present your card to our staff.
- Challenges, Workshops, special events and any additional services are not covered under fitness passport.
- Minimum age 17 (Parental consent is required for adolesce age 16-17, There is a restriction on classes which can be attended if you are under the age of 18. You will need to talk to staff before arrival at studio)
- Do you have any existing injuries, illnesses or medical conditions?
If so you are required to be cleared for exercise by your physician before you begin training at Fitness with Zoe, a medical clearance is required. You also must inform trainers of your injuries, illnesses and medical conditions before you begin every session.
STEPS FOR JOINING FWZ WITH FITNESS PASSPORT
- Fill out our online Fitness Passport Waiver form before you attend your first class (link below)
- Come along to any session on the timetable, present your fitness passport keycard to our staff members at your first session.
- If you can’t attend you must cancel the class you have booked, if you do not cancel your class multiple times in a row you may receive a suspension.
- WAITLIST- Some of the popular classes have waitlist, but if you add your name to a waitlist and someone drops out you will be automatically marked as booked in so just check up on the status through your online log in. If you can’t make a class just remove your name from the waitlist.
- PARKING- Please utilise the street parking around the surrounding streets, we also have more parking around the back of the building.
- What to bring- You will need a water and towel at every class, We have a change room and toilet.
- Let’s go 🙌🙌 it’s time to join in the fun, We have 9 different classes for you to attend!!