As of September 2019 Fitness with Zoe is part of fitness passport program.
- Current Fitness Passport members must complete Fitness with Zoe waiver form before attending any sessions.
- You must sign in at the front desk to every class you attend.
- Your fitness passport membership must NOT be expired or invalid, You are required to present your card to our staff.
- If you are regularly attending FWZ multiple times a week, you may be required to purchase a key tag for $5.00
- Challenges, Workshops, special events and any additional services are not covered under fitness passport.
- Minimum age 18 (Parental consent is required for adolesce age 16-17, There is a restriction on classes which can be attended if you are under the age of 18. You will need to talk to staff before arrival at studio)
- Do you have any existing injuries, illnesses or medical conditions? If so you are required to consult with your physician before you begin training at Fitness with Zoe and obtain medical clearance. You must inform staff of your injuries, illnesses and medical conditions before you begin every session.
- You may attend any class on our timetable. We will be moving to an online booking system very soon but at the moment you are not required to book in.
STEPS FOR JOINING FWZ WITH FITNESS PASSPORT
1 ) Fill out our online Fitness Passport Waiver form before you attend your first class (link below)
2) Come along to any session on the timetable, present your fitness passport keycard to our staff members.
3 ) At the moment you can attend any session without booking. You will need to sign in at the front desk to every class you attend
(note: we are in the process of creating an online booking system you will be advised when this comes into effect)
4) Let’s go ladies 🙌🙌 it’s time to join the fun